- Last Updated: 03-10-2019
- We do not (in any way) sell, rent or lease our customer personally identifiable information to third parties.
- We do not ask you to provide any Sensitive Personal Information through our site, such as race, religion, or political affiliations. If such Sensitive Personal Information inadvertently reach in our possession through the Superb Athens-Tours website, we are committed not to use or disclose them and to delete them immediately.
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Superb Athens-Tours (athens-tours.gr) website.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Superb Athens-Tours.
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Superb Athens-Tours visitors, or the public.
- Our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you.
- Explicit consent that you have given.
- Legal obligations.
- Your Name and/or Full Name and E-mail Address.
- The IP address you have used to enter on the Superb Athens-Tours (athens-tours.gr) site.
- Your consent(s) you have given for the cookies usage on your browser.
Cookies Usage Policy
Cookies may be either "persistent or tracking" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent or tracking cookie will be stored by a browser and will remain valid until its specified expiration date, unless deleted by the user before its expiration date; on the other hand a session cookie expires at the end of the user's session or when the web browser or tab is closed.
Cookies usually do not contain information that identifies a user personally, but the personal information we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Strictly Necessary/Preferences Cookies: These necessary cookies are essential for the Superb Athens-Tours (athens-tours.gr) website operation & basic functions, such as navigation and for establishing a secure connection between your browser and our server. They are also used to "remember" your preferences over time, such as the consent(s) you have given. The Strictly Necessary Cookies are not stored on your computer or device and are cleared when your browser or tab is closed. Preferences Cookies are stored on your computer or device for a certain amount of time.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about your use of the Superb Athens-Tours (athens-tours.gr) website and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, Google Analytics Cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages, allow us to see the overall patterns of usage, help us to record any difficulties you encounter and show us whether our pages are performing or not. They are stored on your computer or device for a certain amount of time.
- (a) To give us your full consent.
- (b) To choose only certain types of Cookies to be installed.
- (c) To refuse all the Cookies, except a limited number of strictly necessary cookies.